Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have any followers left?

Probably not.  But on the off chance everyone hasn't bid me adieu, I'll take a shot.

Hello!  I am still alive!  As a matter of fact, I am alive and well with a baby these days!  And as fabulous as my little girl is, she doesn't leave me much time for cooking.  Which makes me kind of sad because I really do love to cook and bake.  So I'm not really sure where that leaves the bloggity.  I started it so that I could have a place to have all of my recipes.  Which I do!  But I'm certainly not ready to stop posting and trying new things out in my kitchen.  It just won't be that regularly.  At all.

So I hope some of you guys stick around.  But you won't hurt my feelings if you don't.  =)  And if you love reading about bebe's and such, more blogging can be found on my baby blog, Baby Booties.  Smooches!


  1. LOL I'm here. Take your time to get back into that kitchen to blog. :) I'm sure your followers understand.

  2. I'm still here too. I've come back to grab a few recipes here and there but will wait patiently for more. =)

  3. Don't feel bad. I have no excuses and my blog is on life support. Love!